Hawaii Employers Council is seeking individuals who have a wide range of solid human resources and/or labor relations experience to support our more than 800 member companies across the state of Hawaii in their efforts to develop skilled and effective workforces. We are proud of our 70+ year history of working collaboratively with our members by providing accurate and current human resources and labor relations information.
HR Services Assistant
HEC is currently seeking an individual to provide clerical and administrative services to the HR Services department.
General responsibilities include:
- Assists Surveys and Compensation department with processing of research and survey reports.
- Prepares weekly news digest and upcoming event announcements for email distribution.
- Prepares and formats final drafts of training handouts and announcements, research reports, and other HEC publications.
- Updates training related documents and maintains historical training presentation materials.
- Coordinates the printing of all training handout materials for upcoming events.
- Maintains data base of training program evaluations and providing summary of program evaluation forms to the coordinating staff member.
- Provides administrative support for the HR professional staff.
- Uploading of all HR-related documents into the electronic filing system, including publications, whitepapers, and templates.
- Relieves receptionist during breaks and periods of absence.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years general office experience with demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all team members
- Strong proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with all levels of staff and members
Please email a copy of your résumé to Derek Kanehira.