JOIN OUR TEAM
Working at Hawaii Employers Council is more than just a job. We are seeking talented individuals who want to be part of a team that works collaboratively with its members to develop a thriving workforce. Do you want to work in an environment that inspires new ideas, promotes life-long learning, and makes team members feel appreciated and respected? If so, we want to hear from you!
Assistant General Counsel
Primary Purpose of Position: Provides guidance, assistance, and advice to HEC staff and member companies on matters relating to human resources management, employee relations, and labor relations. Represents HEC in organization-related legal matters. Performs legal research to support the Council and its Human Resources and Labor Relations Consultants.
Job description is available here.
Labor Relations Consultant
Primary Responsibilities include providing guidance and assistance to member companies in matters relating to labor/union relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Labor Relations with oversight and/or administration of a collective bargaining agreement(s).
- Advanced knowledge of federal and state collective bargaining laws.
- Comfortable with public speaking and with presenting training programs to groups.
- Ability to utilize good judgment and discretion to resolve problems involving complex labor relations issues.
Please email a copy of your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org