As a service exclusively for members, any or all of the “Fundamentals of Supervision” workshops can be brought to your company’s site by an HEC trainer. When a workshop goes in-house, your trainer will work to design content that fits your company’s culture, by tailoring presentation materials to highlight salient workplace issues and/or by using your company's forms, policies and procedures whenever possible.
In addition to the “Fundamentals of Supervision” session topics listed above, HEC trainers are also available to present in-house programs on the following topics:
- ABCs of Collective Bargaining
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Effective Employee Relations: Remaining Union Free
- Family and Medical Leave Act (for members with 50 or more employees)
- Preparing for Unemployment Appeals Hearings
- Preventive Discipline for Unionized Work Groups
For more information, feel free to discuss in-house workshops with your assigned HEC HR Consultant. You may also speak with the HR Consultant on Duty about scheduling training, or talk with Carrie Takahama (808-440-8806; email@example.com). In-house workshops can be booked at a special member training rate.