Class is Full and Closed
An Apple a Day Keeps the DRAMA Away!
In today’s competitive global market, customers expect and want personal, friendly service and someone that listens and promptly fulfills their needs. Give them just that, and they will provide repeat business and become a walking endorsement for your organization. Give them anything less, and they will not only run to the nearest competitor, but openly share their dissatisfaction over social media.
During this highly engaging session, participants will learn:
- How to recognize the eight types of “rotten apples” that can turn customers off and hurt their organization’s reputation.
- Identify their “apple core” - the key to serving joyfully and purposefully.
- Discover how extraordinary customer service is like fresh baked apple pie a la mode!
- Understand how to leave high impact points of contact with customers that will leave lasting positive impressions and build loyalty.
- Uncover the secret of Japan’s world-renowned customer service skills.
- Practice a simple recipe with only three ingredients that makes for superior service.
- Determine the five slices of an apple that represent the core virtues of Red Apple Service.
- Learn how to handle customer complaints in a positive and respectful manner.
At the close of the workshop, participants will also have an opportunity to determine three key ways they can commit to delivering Red Apple Service.
About Our Speaker
Glenn Furuya, Founder, President & Chief Educational Officer (CEO) of Leadership Works, holds Bachelor and Master Degrees in Education from the University Hawaii. During his career as a special education teacher for eight years in Hilo, Glenn created strategies and fostered environments that inspired children to learn. Glenn also served as the head of advertising and assistant to the company President at KTA Super Stores, based in Hilo, where he gained valuable business experiences and insights that transformed the company from a small, family-owned market to a modern retail entity.
In 1982, Glenn left his teaching career and job at the market to pursue his passion in leadership and formed Leadership Works – a company that has been devoted to growing people, teams, and businesses for 35 years. He is the author of the book, The Little Book with Fifty Big Ideas on Leadership.
Members - $125.00
Non-Members - $225
Please click here to download the registration form to accompany check payments. Mail payment and registration form to the attention of Tonya Ahn at the Council.
4493 Pahee Street
Lihue, HI 96766