This session will provide you with tools and strategies to impact your organization’s bottom line by engaging talent in the workplace and identifying tips to help your organization’s talent navigate through change, uncertainty and disruption.
During the first half of the session, attendees will learn:
- The benefits of building RelateAbility
- The value of building high performing teams that leads to better work life for individual contributors and leaders alike
- What it takes to collaborate and influence others
- How to improve your ability to relate to others
The second half of the session will cover:
- Building an organizational culture of AdaptAbility
- Tools and tips on becoming more adaptable and better manage through uncertainty and challenges
- Inspiring adaptability in those you lead
REGISTER BY JANUARY 4 and receive a free copy of Dr. McNair’s book, RelateAbility (a $24.95 value)
About Our Speaker
Dr. Wade A. McNair is the author of The Ability Series™, including “RelateAbility” and “AdaptAbility”. He is a dynamic Coach, Consultant, and Communicator with over 20 years of experience in Talent Management, Corporate Learning, Leadership, Human Resources, and Organization Development.
Wade has a Master’s degree in Organizational Leadership and a Doctorate degree in Organizational Management and Change and is currently working on his third book, “LeadAbility” to be published in March 2019.
Click here to download the registration form to submit with check payment.