Becoming an effective service provider does not just happen, it requires understanding the skills necessary and acquiring those skills through continual learning and practice. The purpose of this course is to improve attendees’ skills as service providers. The course consists of the following two parts:
Part1: Achieving Service Excellence
- Be able to provide quality service and meet external customer expectations using a three-step problem solving process improvement model for working with customers
- Increase skills and confidence in providing service excellence to external customers
- Be able to define and identify customers and their expectations
- Be prepared to overcome personal obstacles to providing quality service
Part2: Providing Service to Each Other
- Be able to gain the cooperation of other internal units and employees when needed
- Be able to increase customer loyalty and repeat business
- Be able to work with customers in a more enjoyable, less stressful way
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Time: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Central Union Church – Family Life Center, Room 201
Neighbor Islands Member: $50
Save 15% if 3 or more employees register from the same organization.
About our Presenter
Dennis Higashiguchi is the Senior Manager of Consulting Services for N&K CPA’s Inc., a Public Accounting firm. He joined N&K in February 2004. He manages the firm’s consulting practice. Through this practice, they offer a variety of organizational development services including strategic planning facilitation; leadership, sales and customer service training; team building and executive coaching.
Dennis has worked in the field of training and development in Hawaii since 1971. He is a member of the Association for Training and Development, the American Society for Quality, the International Coaching Federation, the International Association of Facilitators, the Association for Strategic Planning and is a former President of the Financial Education Association of Hawaii.
Dennis was born and raised in Hawaii. He obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy from St. Peter Chanel Seminary in San Rafael California, and a degree in Theology from Marist College. Dennis is married and he and his wife Kathleen have three grown children, three grandchildren, one great grandchild and a Shelty named Zoe.
Click here to download the registration form to pay by check. Please mail check and registration to the attention of Francine Fong. Payment must accompany the registration form to be processed.
1660 S. Beretania Street
Honolulu, HI 96826