In 2018 the Department of Labor (DOL) recovered $1.1 billion from enforcement actions related to operational failures in Defined Contribution plans!
During this webinar, Retirement Benefits Group will raise your awareness around common operational mistakes, talk about tools that are available to avoid future mistakes, and cover the following topics:
- 2018 DOL Enforcement & Recovery statistics
- Top 5 DOL and IRS 401(k) Plan Audit Issues
- What is the Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program VFCP? (significant incentives are provided to employers to encourage self-correction through this program)
- How to catch and self-correct if a mistake has been made
- Best practices to avoid the most common mistakes
About our Presenters:
Shawna Christiansen is a retirement consultant for Retirement Benefits Group, where she provides retirement solutions for corporations and small businesses. Her goal is to create exceptional retirement plan experiences for employers and their employees while helping to ensure the highest quality programs, saving time and reducing exposure to fiduciary liability.
Rylen Yamamoto is a retirement plan advisor with Retirement Benefits Group where he focuses on the design and administration of employer sponsored retirement plans. He believes that a well-managed plan starts with creating repeatable, and simple processes to ensure participant safe keeping.
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Members – No Charge
Click here to download the registration form to pay by check. Please mail check and registration to the attention of Francine Fong. Payment must accompany the registration form to be processed.