When painting an unfinished wall, painters first apply an undercoat of primer. The primer sets a base for the finish coat, which then sticks better, last longer and looks nicer. Similarly, THE FIVE SEEDS™ of Effective Leadership - Essential Patterns provides your team with a practical “primer” to grow your leaders and organization.
Based on four decades of research, observation and experience, this practical, engaging and memorable workshop unveils key patterns of efficacious and transformational leadership that helps you grow.
How Will I Benefit?
In this stimulating, one-day workshop, participants will learn key fundamentals of leadership success, including how to:
- Grow as a leader by knowing and sowing THE FIVE SEEDS™ of Effective Leadership - a practical and implementable model for leadership
- Make appropriate choices and sound decisions.
- Understand the basic skill of leadership.
- Optimize their phone to get things done.
- Avoid falling into a common trap that usually results in failure.
- Unlock passion and find joy at work.
- Ensure the right things get done, in the right way.
- Make operations run smooth.
- Elevate the customer service experience.
- Engage hearts and empower people.
- Improve personal discipline to get the job done.
About Our Speaker
Glenn Furuya holds Bachelor and Master Degrees in Education from the University Hawaii. During his career as a special education teacher for eight years in Hilo, Glenn created strategies and fostered environments that inspired children to learn.
Glenn also served as the head of advertising and assistant to the company President at KTA Super Stores, based in Hilo, where he gained valuable business experiences and insights that transformed the company from a small, family-owned market to a modern retail entity.
In 1982, Glenn left his teaching career and job at the market to pursue his passion in leadership and formed Leadership Works – a company that has been devoted to growing people, teams, and businesses for more than 35 years. He is the author of the book, The Little Book with Fifty Big Ideas on Leadership.
Thursday, August 8, 2019
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Central Union Church - Family Life Center, Room 201
(Includes continental breakfast, lunch and workbook)
Click here to download the registration form to pay with check. Payment must accompany the registration form.
Cancellations must be made 7 calendar days prior to the class will receive a full refund. Cancellations made thereafter will have an $80 service charge.
1660 S. Beretania Street
Honolulu, HI 96826