The stakes to hire the right person are now higher than ever. But hiring doesn’t have to be difficult! Let PXT Select™, a new hiring assessment, make the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter.
PXT Select will help you fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It will provide you with actionable, objective data about your candidates in a simple-to-understand format that can help you interview better and hire smarter.
Using the latest innovations in assessment technology, PXT SelectTM takes hiring and development to the next level. Combining 20 years of research with cutting- edge computer adaptive testing, PXT Select gives you a meaningful edge to hire the right candidates.
IN THIS SNEAK PEAK, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The full value of PXT Select and its innovative suite of reports for selection, onboarding, coaching, and team development.
- How to get a clearer picture of the ways candidates’ thinking styles, behaviors, and interests impact success.
- Strategies to enhance performance and maximize an individual’s contribution to an organization.
- How PXT Select can help you build confidence in your hiring and interviewing process.
- PXT Select helps fill the gap between the resume and interview. It equips organizations with actionable data to interview better and hire smarter.
As an Authorized Partner for PXT Select, Sarah Kalicki-Nakamura of TH!NK, will provide you valuable insight on this new, innovative assessment. She will also share with you how organizations are using this tool in the entire lifecycle of an employee from selection to succession planning.
Friday, November 8, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
$0 for Members
$20.00 for Non-Members
About Our Presenter:
Sarah Kalicki-Nakamura, Executive Coach, Training Resultant and Facilitator is an award-winning trainer. Currently, she is co-owner of TH!NK LLC, a leading talent development company headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii. Since 2000, Sarah has been involved in senior leadership and executive management, collaborating with more than 300 enterprises to deliver results-driven workplace solutions that are helping businesses to succeed and keep employees engaged, productive and happy. Sarah is also a lecturer at University of Hawaii’s Shidler College of Business MBA program.
Sarah holds a master’s in organizational management from the University of Phoenix and a bachelor’s in broadcast journalism from Arizona State University. She is certified to administer DiSC® Solutions and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team for management and team performance, Korn Ferry Leadership Architect, certified Dream Coach, and a certified yoga instructor.
Click here to download the registration form to submit with check payment. Payment must accompany registration.