Through Wolters Kluwer’s HR AnswersNow online platform, members of Hawaii Employers Council have complimentary 24-7 access to the latest HR trends, labor and employment law updates, quick answers to HR questions, sample policies, state law summaries, and more. In this free webinar for HEC members, you will learn how to use HR AnswersNow to quickly find the resources you need to do your job efficiently and accurately. Topics covered in the class include:
- How to access HR AnswersNow
- Subscribing to Daily News which covers the latest laws, federal agency guidance, and workplace trends
- Setting an email alert for Hawaii issues
- Comparing federal and Hawaii employment laws
- Searching for sample documents (e.g., handbook policies, reduction in force documents, and model COBRA notices)
- Getting quick answers to questions (e.g., vacation donation programs, Families First Coronavirus Response Act and CARES Act)
- Creating job descriptions
About Our Speaker:
Bill Harmon, AnswersNow Product Specialist on the Licensing & Partnerships Team with Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory. Bill has been with the Licensing/Partnerships team for the last 18 years and works from home in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Hawaii Standard Time)
Registration Fee: For HEC Members Only
Register online below or by emailing Liane Okimoto at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide full names & email addresses for each attendee.