The current pandemic has created an unparalleled amount of stress and anxiety across the globe. With work, education and family “norms” turned upside down, we find ourselves asking the following questions:
- How do I remain focused and effective when the future seems so uncertain?
- How do I make reasoned and rational decisions when my emotions are running high?
- How do I build confidence in myself and others when filled with fear and doubt?
Given these current challenges, Leadership Works is proud to announce a new and highly relevant workshop on How to Lead Yourself Through Tough Times.
This three-hour workshop will teach you critical, transformational and practical concepts that will help you manage your thoughts, behaviors and actions during times of uncertainty, change and challenge. You’ll learn:
- The key reason our minds impulsively react to adverse situations and difficult people.
- The secret to avoiding regretful behaviors when emotions run high.
- A special gift embedded in all humans that helps us stay centered and make reasoned and appropriate choices.
- One strategy to stay engaged and lift spirits in a context of fear, uncertainty and doubt.
- The choice you make to turn crisis into opportunities.
Sign-up today for this virtual, three-hour course on How to Lead Yourself Through Tough Times. Registration is open to all! Don’t miss this opportunity to learn straightforward, relevant and sticky ideas to overcome these challenges and effectively lead.
About our speaker:
Glenn Furuya holds Bachelor and Master Degrees in Education from the University Hawaii. During his career as a special education teacher for eight years in Hilo, Glenn created strategies and fostered environments that inspired children to learn.
Glenn also served as the head of advertising and assistant to the company President at KTA Super Stores, based in Hilo, where he gained valuable business experiences and insights that transformed the company from a small, family-owned market to a modern retail entity.
In 1982, Glenn left his teaching career and job at the market to pursue his passion in leadership and formed Leadership Works – a company that has been devoted to growing people, teams, and businesses for more than 35 years. He is the author of the book, The Little Book with Fifty Big Ideas on Leadership.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Zoom: 100 slots available.
Participants must use a webcam and microphone for breakout sessions.
We will send you a Zoom link to join the event a week prior to the event as well as one day prior to event.
HEC Members: $75.00
Register online below or email Liane Okimoto at: firstname.lastname@example.org