Federal and State Employment Posters
Employers are required to post both federal and state employment posters in work areas that are conspicuous and accessible to all applicants and employees. As a service to our members, HEC provides each member with one complimentary all-in-one poster that incorporates both the federal and state posting requirements for all employers.
Poster revisions since January 1, 2018 include:
- Whistleblower Protection (revised January 9, 2018)
- Disability Compensation Law (revised January 9, 2018)
- Employment Discrimination (revised January 9, 2018)
- Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health Laws Poster (revised January 2018)
- Dislocated Workers/Plant Closings (revised January 9, 2018)
- Unemployment Insurance (revised September 25, 2018)
- Employee Rights for Workers with Disabilities Paid at Subminimum Wages (revised January 2018)
HEC’s research report on “Required Bulletin Board Posters and Notices” provides additional information regarding the required posters and covered employers.
Poster orders and distribution of posters began on January 14, 2019. Click here to place your poster order.
SPECIAL PROMOTION: Submit your poster order by February 15, 2019, and your shipping and handling fee will be FREE!
Orders received after February 15, 2019 will be assessed a flat $10 shipping and handling fee. However, Members may pick up their poster at HEC to avoid this fee.
For questions and inquiries regarding employment posters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.