Federal and State Employment Posters
Employers are required to post both federal and state employment posters in work areas that are conspicuous and accessible to all applicants and employees. As a service to our members, HEC provides each member with one complimentary all-in-one poster that incorporates both the federal and state posting requirements for all employers.
Poster revisions since January 1, 2019 include:
- Hawaii Occupational Safety and Health Laws Poster (revised May 30, 2019)
- Wage and Hour Laws (revised May 30, 2019)
- Disability Compensation Law (revised May 30, 2019)
- Employment Discrimination (revised May 30, 2019)
- Dislocated Workers/Plant Closings (revised May 30, 2019)
- Unemployment Insurance (revised May 30, 2019)
HEC’s research report on Required Bulletin Board Posters and Notices provides additional information regarding the required posters and covered employers.
Poster orders are expected to begin on January 10, 2020. An email will be sent to each member’s primary HR contact when the posters are ready to be ordered.
SPECIAL PROMOTION: Submit your poster order by February 21, 2020, and your shipping and handling fee will be FREE!
Orders received after February 21, 2020 will be assessed a flat $10 shipping and handling fee. Members may pick up their poster at HEC to avoid this fee. We will begin mailing posters during the week of January 20, 2020 but please be aware that shipments may take between 2 to 4 weeks to arrive.
For questions and inquiries regarding employment posters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.