1660 South Beretania Street
Family Life Center, Rooms 201 & 202
Honolulu, HI 96816
(Central Union Church)
GETTING TO HEC's TRAINING ROOM
From East Oahu:
Take H-1 ewa (west) to the Wilder Avenue cutoff (Exit #24A). Take a slight left onto Dole Street. Turn left onto McCully Street and then a right onto South Beretania Street. Central Union Church is on the right.
From Downtown or West Oahu:
Take H-1 Diamond Head (east) to Punahou off ramp (Exit #23). On the off ramp, stay in the second to the left lane and head straight through the traffic light to Bingham Street. Take your first right onto Alexander Street. At the stoplight, turn right onto South Beretania Street and keep in the right lane. Central Union Church is on the right.
Free parking is available the Central Union Church campus. Please park in the Punahou lot or the Ewa Lawn lot. Please do not park in reserved stalls nor along the driveway. During large events, the front lawn will be open for more complimentary parking.
Please enter from Beretania Street and Exit at Punahou Street. The driveway is one way only.
Walking from the Parking Lot to HEC’s Training Room:
- After parking in the Punahou Lot or Ewa Lawn, head toward the Admin Building located on the Diamond Head side of the campus. Along the way, you will pass two chapels – the Atherton Chapel and the Sanctuary.
- Turn left onto the first walkway after the two benches near a large tree.
- Turn right at the tree mural painted on the Women’s Building facing the driveway.
- Walk straight toward the Admin Building.
- At Admin Building, walk on the pathway on the left side of the building then turn left. If you see the adult day care on the right, you are headed the right way.
- Head toward the rock columns and take a right into the building. (You’ll pass 3 double glass doors adjacent to the adult day care center before getting to the entrance of the building.)
- After entering the Family Life Center building, head upstairs to the second floor.
- Hawaii Employers Council (Room 201) is the first door on the left in the hallway.