Many organizations do not have adequate human resources support. Some cannot afford a full-time HR manager or are not able to hire the experienced professionals they need. Others do not have sufficient HR staff to handle sudden increases in workload resulting from staff leave of absences or employee resignations.
If any of these situations applies to your organization, HEC is here to help. As a member of the Council, you can access an HR expert to assist your organization on a temporary basis during a transition period. For a low hourly fee, an HEC On-Site HR Manager will work at your facility and administer your HR activities on a temporary full-time or part-time basis to handle day-to-day HR problems, issues and crises.
Here are just of the few of the ways an HEC On-Site HR Manager can assist member companies:
- HR Department Development—set up a new HR function.
- HR Shadowing—provide practical guidance and professional mentoring for employees who are newly assigned to HR positions.
- Recruiting Services—performance of all, or any portion, of your management selection process, from entry level to upper management positions.
- Employee Handbook Services—from review and critique of your current documentation to complete handbook development.
- Exit Interviews—structured written or verbal surveys of select individuals or of all who leave the organization.
- Compensation Plan Design—from job descriptions to complete plan designs.
- Human resource audits, including:
- Policies and procedures
- Federal and State regulatory compliance
- Personnel forms and records administration
- Employee orientation
- Terminations and disciplinary action
- Absenteeism controls
- HR compliance
- Affirmative Action Programs
*This service is available to members on a fee-for-service basis.