News & Announcements
Federal Contractor Paid Sick Leave Requirements Take Effect
- Procurement contracts or subcontracts for construction covered by the Davis-Bacon Act ($2000 and above),
- Contracts or subcontracts covered by the Service Contract Act ($2500 and above),
- Contracts for concessions using federal land or facilities, and
- Contracts with the federal government in connection with federal property/lands, and related to offering services for federal employees, their dependents, or the general public (e.g., leases of federal real property).
- An employee's own physical, mental illness or injury,
- Obtaining diagnosis, care or preventative care,
- To care for a child/parent/spouse/domestic partner or persons having the equivalent of a "family relationship," or
- Where an employee is a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking.