News & Announcements
Attention! NEW AnswersNow Tools - Download Your Saved Job Descriptions Now!
The New Year has brought NEW AnswersNow Tools – Performance Reviews and Job Descriptions! Existing users will have access to the old tools until January 31, after which any saved job descriptions will no longer be available, so please download them now.
HEC members will continue to have 24/7 access to CCH AnswersNow Library, which provides thousands of resources and tools related to HR and Benefits issues members face every day, including sample forms, checklists, sample policies, daily news articles, answers to common HR and Benefits questions, and more.
Your new, complimentary, online job descriptions and performance management tools will be available from a new vendor and will offer these features:
- Access to both tools with a single login from the AnswersNow home page
- Enhanced user interface and navigation
- Much improved document management functionality
- Many more user options/customizations
- Online archive, so you can save your works-in-progress (The existing performance review module does not allow for archived data; you can download an in-progress review to your computer, but cannot save it online.)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any documents or templates saved on the existing Job Descriptions tool, we recommend you download them to your computer as soon as possible because they will no longer be available after January 31, 2019.
For more information on these new, world-class tools for Job Descriptions and Performance Reviews, please join Bill Harmon, Licensing & Business Development Manager and AnswersNow Product Specialist with Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, for a complimentary, members-only webinar on Friday, March 8, 2019, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. You can register for this free member webinar here.