News & Announcements
Did You Know the IRS Has a YouTube Channel?
The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) has an official YouTube channel, featuring IRS-produced videos. These short videos are on various tax topics, including:
- Paid Family and Medical Leave Employer Credit
- How to voluntarily correct the classification of your workers
- Monitoring your outsourced employer payroll duties
- Small Business & Self-Employed Tax Center
- What to do if you receive a letter about Form 944 employment taxes
- W-2 Scam Warning
These videos are not a substitute for professional tax advice about your organization’s specific situation, but may be a good starting point for basic background information.