News & Announcements
Here are some important deadlines coming up soon.
- February 28 Deadline to file with HI Department of Taxation Forms:
- February 28 Deadline for self-insured employers to file with IRS paper Forms:
- February 28 Deadline for self-insured employers with 50+ employees to file with IRS paper Forms:
- March 1 Deadline to submit Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Disclosure for calendar year plans
- March 1-20 H-1B Visa initial registration period
- March 2 Deadline for organizations with 250 or more employees or with 20-249 employees in certain industries to submit OSHA Form 300A (Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses). Employers must provide an Employer Identification Number.
- March 2 Deadline to file with IRS paper Form 8027 (Employer’s Annual Information Return of Tip Income and Allocated Tips)
- March 2 Deadline to issue to individuals Forms 1095-B and 1095-C (extended from 1/31)