News & Announcements
Find Guidance Documents From Federal Agencies on New Searchable Websites
The U.S. Department of Labor (“DOL”) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”), along with other federal agencies, recently launched websites where you can search databases of all their respective guidance documents currently in effect. The searchable databases were created in response to an executive order requiring all federal agencies to post all of their guidance documents on a searchable website. Any guidance document not posted is considered no longer in effect.
The websites were supposed to be up and running by February 28, though agencies have until June 27 to post any documents they inadvertently left off the first time.
There are more than 400 federal agencies; here are some of their websites:
- DOL’s guidance is available at https://www.dol.gov/guidance
- EEOC’s guidance is available at https://www1.eeoc.gov/guidance/
- The Department of Commerce’s guidance is available at https://www.commerce.gov/guidance
- The Department of Transportation’s guidance is available at https://www.transportation.gov/guidance
- The Small Business Administration’s guidance is available at https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/open-government/sba-guidance
- The Social Security Administration’s guidance is available at https://www.ssa.gov/guidance/